Open Arms Childbirth Education Classes include everything you need to be prepared to birth and parenting. You will learn:
- How to stay low risk
- What to expect in labor
- How to make informed decisions
- The truth about the “slippery slope” of interventions
- How to avoid a C-section
- How to relax and stay in control
- How to work with your body
- How to rely on God’s word to stay focused
- How to care for your infant
- How to succeed at breastfeeding
The informal setting of our childbirth education classes will allow for one on one questions, sharing, and bonding. You will laugh, learn and pray with other believers while becoming informed and empowered.
The goal in our childbirth education classes is to help you replace:
- Fear with faith
- Tension & pain with relaxation
- Confusion with knowledge
If you REALLY want to know “what to expect when expecting,” then this is the class for you!
Educator Natalie Amparan is passionate about educating woman how to have an empowering birth experience. Through the births of her three sons in 2010, 2012 and 2014 she has learned the importance of education and building a good supportive team. Now wants to help other woman achieve the confidence to have a positive birth.